As masters and instructors, we hope to maintain and develop students who adhere to and maintain the five tenets of Taekwondo outlined in our guiding principles – CRISP Determination (courtesy, respect, integrity, self-control, perseverance, and determination). We hope to train, monitor, and maintain those students who show determination, discipline, and respect for their own self, family, friends, teachers, and more.Imagine giving your children the opportunity to learn skills such as goal-setting, self-control, and perseverance, all while learning flying sidekicks and breaking boards! That’s exactly what happens when they are involved at World Champion Taekwondo!With WCT you don’t have to second guess because you benefit from over 25 years of experience, professional instructors, modern state-of-the-art facilities, and more.
639 Boston Post Road. Store 5 (Guilford Shopping Plaza), Guilford, CT 06437 | Phone: (203) 980-8803
Head Master: Grand Master Park, who is a Four-Time Gold Medal World Champion & Eighth Degree Black Belt
- Children: TUE & THU (4:40pm to 5:20pm)
- Junior: TUE & THU (5:30pm to 6:10pm)
- Adult: TUE (6:10pm to 6:50pm & THU (7:00pm to 7:40pm)
- Family: TUE (6:10pm & 6:50pm) & SAT (11:10am to 11:50am)
- Opportunity to intensely train one-on-one with Grand Master Park, who is a four-time Gold Medal World Champion.
- Private Lessons give you the opportunity to have your training directly tailored to your specific wants or needs – including fitness and weight loss goals.
- You can complement your regular training, receive extra preparation prior to competing, and have the opportunity to advance your training sooner!
- 90 minutes filled with lots of fun, including 30 minutes TaeKwonDo lesson!
- Board Breaking for every child attending!
- Special Breaking for Birthday boy/girl in front of guests
- Special Cake Cutting celebration with Sword
- Play Sniper Dodge-ball, race, jumping contest, etc.
- Up to 20 children
- Contact for pricing info.
- There are currently no camps being offered.
Little Tigers (3 – 4)
- Helping young kids use their vast amount of energy from an early start builds and promotes a healthy and an active lifestyle for kids for their future.
Children (5 – 17)
- Keeping kids active and putting their high levels of energy to good use is a very important step in paving the way to a healthier and stronger future for your children.
Adults (18 & up)
- WCT offers a lightweight but very beneficial exercise for adults so that they can easily achieve a healthy lifestyle without the hassles of a gym membership and the fancy machines!
We Offer Many Special Programs Too!
– Birthday Parties –
– Spring/Winter/Summer Camp –
– Competition Training –
– And More! –
2019 Spring Black Belt Test Results
Congratulations to all of the following students for passing their black belt test!
2nd Dan Test
3rd Dan Test
4th Dan Test
World Champion Taekwondo is always looking for ways to improve and to work better with our students.
Leave us any of your questions, comments, or concerns in the contact form to the right, and we will make sure to get back to you address your message as soon as possible.
Thank you to all of the students and their families that have supported us through our development as a Taekwondo school!